63: Get to know me tag

Thursday, 14 January 2016


I wasn't really tagged by anybody. I just thought it would be fun to do a tag :)

1. Name
My full name is Nazihah binti Anuar.

2. Age
I am 21 this 2016.

3. Best friend/s
I don't want to mention anyone in particular :)

4. Relationship status
I am currently in a relationship with the man of my dreams hahaha.

5. Peircings I have
I pierced my ear lobes when I was 11. Then I took my earings off because I lost one of the pair and never wore any until now. Rasanya dah terkambus dah pun.

6. Piercings I want
I would want to have my ear lobes pierced again actually.

7. Tattoos I have
None!

8. Tattoos I want
If I could get a tattoo, i'd want a picture of a baby elephant on my right wrist. But I know I can't haha.

9. Favourite blog
My favourite blog/s are Klaire De Lys's and Kari's Blog.

10. The meaning behind my URL
There's no meaning other than it's my name and my dad's name shortformed from Anuar to Anr. 

11. Favourite band at the moment
None in particular.

12. Favourite movie
The Shawshank Redemption!! 

13. A fact about my personality
As my boyfriend likes to say, I am almost a typical libra. My personality's big and I am very expressive with my emotions. But, I'm only like that when I'm with my friends. You don't have to be a close friend of mine for me to be myself – which is very loud. You just have to break the thin wall of awkwardness between us when we first meet.

14. What I hate most about myself
I get nervous and anxious really quickly when I'm stuck in a tight situation, making it hard for me to make decisions during crucial moments. That's where Syafiq comes in, and he's the person who'd (not physically) slap me into my senses and calm me down. 

15. What I love most about myself
I am actually quite independent when it comes to doing work and I don't mind being alone when I go anywhere. I am glad that I'm a person who doesn't need another person to not feel awkward when I go run errands alone.

16.What I want to be when I'm older
I want to be a manager of my own cafe/bakery alongside my family.

17. Idea of the perfect date
I'd have to say April 25th. Because it's not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket. Comment below if you get what this refers to lol. For real, a perfect date to me would be a morning/dawn hike up the mountains, then a nice spread of breakfast while admiring the view ^_^

18. Thing/s I hate most
The number one thing I hate is videos/games/pictures that will surprise us with a ghost pic and screaming at the end. I've already had to many encounters with those to hate it so much.

19. Weakness
My weakness is probably my time organization because god knows I need someone to plan out my life!

20. Phobia
I used to have a phobia of the toilet flush sound because I always thought the sound was made by monster about to crawl out the toilet everytime I flush it because I accidentally opened a portal to another dimension (seriously true story).

21. What I hate most about school
The fact that it starts too early in the morning hahaha.

22. Things I find attractive in guys
I am easily attracted to a guy's smile and the way he dresses. I love me some pearly whites.

23. Biggest turn on
If a guy smells good... yaaaas :p

24. Biggest turn off
If a guy takes me on a date and on the actual date he asks me "So, what do you wanna do? I didn't plan anything for this date." GOOD - BYE.

25. A random fact I know
The plastic/metal tip of our shoelace is called an aglet. That is all I can think of.

26. A quote I live my life on
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe

27. Something I need to get off my chest
This semester has been the worst, honestly. I didn't handle my money properly, I am unorganized, banyak kerja buat last minute and I've been the worst girlfriend, friend, daughter and muslim. I don't blame anyone else but myself. I hope this situation changes this year, and I know only I can prove that to myself.

28. A description of the person I hate and why I hate them
Truthfully, nobody comes to mind. I don't really hate anybody. I am easily annoyed but hate has never been something that resides in my heart.

29. The last time I cried and why
Yesterday. Reason: refer to number 27 :)

30. Looks or Personality - why?
Personality. Whether it comes to friends or boyfriend, I'd want to spend the precious time I have in my life with people who's personality are compatible with mine.

That's it for my get to know me tag. I hope you can get to know a few things about me. I tag everyone who reads this post and has a blog :p If you decided to post your own get to know me tag, please let me know! I'd love to read yours :) Til then, good bye!

2 comments :

Liyana. said...

what do you mean by you opened a portal in another dimension? :o

Nazihah said...

@Liyana.
Lol! All the rumbling from the toilet flush made me think I opened a portal xD